Hello, I'm Rob S.
I am farmer that earns his living from the land. The crops are being taken out by the deer population in this state. I would like to cut down the population of deer and not only save my crops, but provide an a good hunting experience for Landtrust members.
My lands (14)
- from $50.00 per day | HuntChangewater
- from $25.00 per day | Hunt & FishVargo Farm
- from $50.00 per day | HuntReed Farm
- from $75.00 per day | HuntRailroad Acres West
- from $60.00 per day | HuntRailroad Acres East
- from $80.00 per day | HuntOdowd Farm East
- from $65.00 per day | HuntOdowd Farm West
- from $50.00 per day | HuntNew Village Farm
- from $75.00 per day | HuntMorris Acres North
- from $50.00 per day | HuntThe Mall Farm
- from $75.00 per day | HuntJoe's Place
- from $50.00 per day | HuntHartung by the Deleware
- from $40.00 per day | HuntCulbertson Farm
- from $50.00 per day | HuntAnema Acres
Reviews from Guests (2)
Mid-week I decided to book a single day, weekend hunt while there was a break in the weather forecast. I signed up for LandTrust, found an available property, and my reservation was approved within hours. A few simple messages back and forth from the property host and I was ready to go! I received full contact info on the host/owner/property and LandTrust provided a link to a property map and waypoint for the onXHunt app. Awesome! Rob offered to allow me to scout the area the day before, but a winter storm came in. I arrived early in the morning and found large tracks in the snow from all directions. Stumbled upon a buck haven with some of the freshest and largest tree rubs I have ever seen. No harvest this trip, but it was a beautiful property with many signs of large deer. I hope to book another property before the season ends.
- KCKc CNovember 2019
There's not enough nice things to say about Rob. He's an awesome guy just looking to give you your best hunting experience possible. His communication is off the charts!! If he doesn't answer you right away he will definitely be getting right back to you. He even let me go on the property a day early to set up my blind which I thought was amazing. Rob is very easy to work with and just a genuinely nice person overall. I'd give him 100 stars if it were possible. If you're looking for a good hunt in NJ you have to try one of his great properties!! I hunted Odowd West. I'm coming for Vargo next time!!