Youth Deer Hunt | Northwestern Parcels Only ~200 acresat Shady Lane
This is a great opportunity for youth hunters. This package is exclusively for our northwestern parcels only. When you are just learning it should not cost an arm and a leg! Consisting of about 200 acres, we have a respectable population of Whitetails. There is a tree stand in a nice location with a great view.
Cost is for the YOUTH HUNTER ONLY. The adult supervising is free. Package will be discounted at time of booking. Please indicate how many youth will be hunting and how many adults supervising. Total number of guests should reflect total number on the premises.
- Please field dress your game. Assistance can be provided to move your deer to a vehicle or back here to the farm.
- Orange available upon request.
- Predators are free with any hunt!
- Please be sure to pick up any hulls or brass.
- We allow a minimum of one sportsman and a maximum of five sportsmen.
Take a break up at the farm to eat your lunch at picnic tables and enjoy the view from the lake. Water hydrants are also available to clean your game.
The property is in Unit 11 for deer.
Kansas residents can purchase a tag over the counter, but non-residents must apply for tags.
Both Kansas residents and non-residents must apply for a tag.
For Deer, non-resident sportsmen with 0 pts have a 71% chance of drawing.
Deer Season - Youth and Disability
Date: 09/03/2022 - 09/11/2022
- Youth 17 and younger, who possess a valid deer permit, may hunt during this special deer season only while under the immediate supervision of an adult 18 or older. Any person who possesses a valid deer permit and has a permit to hunt from a vehicle pursuant to KAR 115-18-4 or a disability assistance permit issued pursuant to KAR 115-18-15 may also hunt during this season. All resident and nonresident permits are valid, and equipment restrictions designated on permits apply. Hunter orange is required.
Additional packages can be accommodated. Please inquire for more information.
This property has had very consistent, trail cam photos of trophy deer throughout the last year. It also supports a very nice population of wild turkeys. Great balance of trees and ag on this property. Ponds on this property also offer opportunities for ducks and geese. Mostly flat, high water table ground here.
LandTrust Field Rep
Agricultural crops are grown year round that provide shelter and food for wildlife.
- Game Cameras (1)
- Game Feeders (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Property Details & Ground Rules
- Check In: After 4:00 AM
- Check Out: Before 9:00 PM
- Nearby Interstate: 20+ miles
- Nearby Highway: 0-10 miles
- Nearby Airport: 20+ miles
- Campfires: Allowed
- Pets: Allowed on property
- ATV's: Not allowed
- Parking: Yes
- Vehicles: 2 Allowed
- Drive-in Access: Yes
- Walk-in Access: Yes
- Guests: 6 Allowed
Additional Lodging Availability
Firewood is available upon request.
Hydrants are within walking distance from the camping area.
Landowner Rules: While engaged in swimming or boating activities, we encourage you to wear life vests or floatation devices. This is required for children. Please do not walk through growing crops as this may damage them. In an emergency- dial 911 Non emergency number- Sheriff's Dept. 620-795-2565
Cancellation Policy: Refunds are only available within 48 hours of the landowner accepting your booking request.