Do you own land or have exclusive rights to private land?
List your land on LandTrust and earn income from hosting hunters.
listing 200k+ acres for hunting.
What is LandTrust?LandTrust unlocks access to private land for hunting. Through our website, private landowners can list their land and sportsmen can book properties to hunt.
Why list your land on LandTrust?Whether you’ve got 10,000 acres with herds of elk or you’ve got a pond on your back 40 with bass & catfish, there are responsible sportsmen all over the country who’d love to pay you for the opportunity to have access to your land to hunt or fish. LandTrust is the safest & easiest way to earn income from your land's hunting rights. You’re in full control of availability, pricing, land-use rules and how you interact with sportsmen.
We’ve got your backTo keep your land and property safe, we cover every booking with $1M in general liability insurance.
List your land for free
Whether you have 10,000 acres or 10 acres, list your land on LandTrust without any sign-up fees. LandTrust takes a 10% booking fee from all successful bookings and direct deposits the remaining 90% into your account.
Decide how you want to host
Choose your own schedule, pricing, and rules for guests. If you have questions about how to best setup your listing, text or call us at 406.412.2995 and we'll be happy to help!
Welcome your first sportsman
Once your listing is live, qualified sportsmen can reach out with booking requests. You can message them with any questions and you can choose which booking requests you want to accept or decline.
- We've got you coveredWe know it’s a priority to trust the sportsmen accessing your land. LandTrust allows you to set strict requirements for who can book and get to know sportsmen before you accept any bookings.
If an incident does occur with sportsmen who’ve booked your land on LandTrust, we have your back. With our Landowner Guarantee giving you $1M in general liability coverage. You’re supported as one of our valued Landowners throughout the process.
- Land use rules sportsmen must agree to
- Ability to message with sportsmen before accepting booking requests
- Chance to read reviews of sportsmen from other Landowners
- Identity verification of all Sportsmen
- Free $1M liability insurance
- 24/7 customer support
- Payments made simple
Charge what you want
You always get to pick your price. Need help? Text or call us at 406.412.2995 and we'll be happy to help!
Pay low fees
There’s no cost to signup. LandTrust charges a 10% commission per booking for facilitating the transaction and to help us pay for the platform & insurance coverage.
Get paid quickly
On the last day of the booking, LandTrust initiates a direct deposit of your earnings for the booking into your bank account.
- Landowners are sayingRob, Landowner
LandTrust has been a great way for us to generate revenue from hunting on our farms in a simple & safe way. Their $1M landowner insurance policy makes us feel comfortable to have hunters on the farms. We get to set all our own pricing, rules & availability and then simply accept or decline bookings. They direct deposit the funds to our bank and we got about our day running our operation.
- Get started today
Setting up your listing takes only a couple minutes then you'll be able to start earning income from your property.
Click the button below to get started!